Friday, March 25, 2011

On the Bus to the Bus and Truck

Hello all,

So I am currently in a beautiful limousine, drinking champaign and enjoying myself greatly... ok well if I'm going to be honest with you (which I will...because you are my friends) I am actually in a megabus that is approximately 10˚F and I'm shivering and I have to pee. But non of those things really matter right now. I'm so happy a shark could walk by me and I wouldn't even notice. Which is strange because I'm terrified of sharks....also sharks don't walk.
Pay attention Dom! ok so I'm the bus freezing my ass off but I'm on my way to the beautiful city of Toronto, Ontario. So far the trip itself has been relatively unimportant (seeping most of the time, and my friend Ashton, who is also auditioning, is sleeping still). It feels so strange to be out of the city and on a road I used to drive on to visit in New York all the time. It's crazy how fast life can change.
My friend Cameron, who I'm staying with, has been telling people that his famous BFF from NYC is coming to visit. Although I would have to say I am far from famous, I will say that it feels crazy to even be the actress friend from New York. This is my life. OMG.
Ashton and I couldn't stop freaking out last night. This is something that we've wanted for so long. This audition is going to amazing! We just have very good feelings. This is something that I will do. If I don't get in this time, I KNOW I will eventually. YOu know when you can just feel that something is going to happen? well this is it. This bus ride up is simply the beginning of many more bus rides to come. Bus and Truck here I come!
 {for those who don't know what bus and truck means, it is a term made more socially accepted by the beautiful cast of [Title of Show]. it simply means a show that is on tour :D}
I would love to write more but my fingers are literally falling off they are so cold. Ashton and I have been recording Video Blogs that I promise to put up as soon as possible.

Love Peace and good vibes!

Dominique

GET READY TORONTO! THE GIRLS ARE HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment